The Occupational therapist addresses the physical, cognitive, sensory-perceptual, psychosocial and other aspects of performance in a variety of environments to regain or develop the skills which are necessary for the highest level of function and independence.
Occupational Therapy Clinic Dubai
Occupational Therapists provide comprehensive assessment and treatment of outpatients, which includes:
- Assessment and rehabilitation of personalactivities of daily living (feeding, dressing, bathing and grooming etc.)
- Sensory, perception and Cognitive assessment and rehabilitation; Sensory processing skills
- Visual perceptual skills; Visual-motor skills, coordination of eyes and hands rehabilitation
- Upper limb re-training and hand-related rehabilitation including joint protection; prevent deformity or promote function; Fine motor skills, grasping skills, object manipulation and edema control
- Home modification recommendations and home safety assessment
- Special Educational programs which includes pain management and falls prevention
- Training in body mechanics, positioning, energy conservation techniques and joint protection
- Wheelchairs and adaptive equipment evaluation and modification
- Neuromuscular re-education; Neurocognitive rehabilitation for Neurological disorder
- Developing sensory Integration for the pediatric clients.
- Dysphagia treatment; Swallowing disorder (Management of feeding, eating, and swallowing to enable eating, feeding performance and oral hygiene)
Korean specialist centre in Dubai UAE
Visit our Dubai city in UAE based Korean specialist clinic to meet our therapist. At our centre doctors and therapist are available to discuss your problem. Our specialist doctors are experienced in Korean therapies.